New Skin Care Routine- Why I switched it up.
I am always down for trying new products. Maybe it’s cause I like finding stuff that works well for me, or maybe I just like shopping to much.
If you have read my past blog posts then you would realize I am a Ulta addict, and probably will always be one. Their products are amazing, and the prices are so great compared to Sephora, AND they still sell most of the name brand that Sephora sales. Its like the best of all worlds.
I did a blog post last month on the products that I have been using for about 6-7 months now and you can find it here. I loved ALL of them, and I still plan on using them, even though I have this new haul of skin care products, I know I can always go back to my old ones. They are all empty at the moment, which is the reason I did a new skincare shopping haul anyway. Plus, I want to be stocked up before my little one makes his arrival.
The only product that didn’t change in my skincare routine was the Mario Badescu Almond and Honey Face Scrub. While I was linking this, I realized it is on sale! It normally retails for $24, but it is on the website for $15! SCORE GUYS!
I will post the photos below after my reviews, because I don’t want to spam my whole blog posts with photos every where! Here is my new skincare haul!
Products I have tried so far:
- Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil– This stuff really has a cooling effect which I found felt really great on my skin. The oil was not very thin, and worked really well as a cleanser. Not to mention, it smelled somewhat like eucalyptus, which is one of my favorite scents. So definitely raving on this product. It retails for $32.
- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner– I sprayed this on my face after my shower and the scent is incredibly strong, but it definitely did was a toner was suppose to do. I could feel it settling deep down in those pores. Just don’t breathe when you are spraying it. I bought the travel size because I wanted to give it a try first, and it was available, so that’s the one I got. It normally retails at a full bottle for $41.
- Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask– I have never been to fond of a charcoal mask. I am all for the hydrators and the skin calming ones. This was actually a free gift for buying the full size Boscia Makeup Breakup Oil Cleanser. It was free, so why not? I tried it. I really did like how thick it was, but I felt no tingle or seen any difference after wearing it. It normally retails at $34.
- Ulta Beauty Freshwater Mist Body Scrub– This has always been one of my favorite scents from Ulta. They make it in a ton of stuff. I got this body scrub because I wanted to start using a self tanner. This stuff smells so good though, and it works really well for scrubbing off dead skin. It retails for $6.
- Ulta Bronze Glow Spray (Gradual Tan Face Mist)– This came in a travel pack with the Ulta Glow Mousse. I have only tried the face spray so far, let me say, AMAZING! It works so well. The only thing that I forgot to do the first night was use a glove to apply. I had just gotten the Ulta Tan Mitt. It was $5.99. It turned my hands a brownish-orange color. The spray did really well on my face though. It does have a certain tanning smell to it, but it isn’t so bad. Not as bad as some of the others I have used. The set retails for $10.99.
These are the products I have used so far, and I don’t have any complaints. My least favorite was the face mask, but who cares?! It was free!
The products I have not used yet:
- Revolution Feed Your Face Dragon Fruit Face Mask– I am really excited to use this! It retails for $11. It is meant to soothe and hydrate the skin! My two favorites all in one!
- Australian Glow Gradual Tanning Lotion With Hemp- This one retails at $19.99. This one involves me having to sugar scrub my whole body, and then using the mitt to apply to all areas. I am just lazy and haven’t done it yet. This product does have a pleasant smell, so that ‘s a plus side! I will let you know how this works!
So yeah, basically. That’s my new skincare haul! So far it’s working really well and I will continue to keep you guys updated! It’s always fun trying new products especially during this time when you are stuck at home and you have a chance to figure out what works well with your skin!
Thanks for reading! Check out my photos below of the products and my before and after of the face tanning spray! (blue shirt is second day, you will really notice it around my hair line, with my hair pulled back).